- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP LTD EC-401 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #580199 000001000 580199000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ESP LTD EC-401 electric guitar has a set mahogany neck on a single-cutaway body with a mahogany back. The thin U-shaped neck contour and 24 extra...Click To Read More About This Product
Modern appointments enhance this classic rocker's playability.
The ESP LTD EC-401 electric guitar has a set mahogany neck on a single-cutaway body with a mahogany back. The thin U-shaped neck contour and 24 extra jumbo frets make the LTD EC-401 an extremely playable electric guitar. Loaded with active EMG-81 (bridge position) and 60 (neck position) pickups this electric guitar has plenty of gain and tonal articulation. Includes an Earvana compensated nut for improved intonation, and black nickel hardware.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Set-in mahogany neck
- 24-3/4" scale
- Mahogany body
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 1.65" (42mm) Earvana compensated nut
- Thin U Neck contour
- 24 XJ frets
- Black Nickel Hardware
- Grover Tuners
- Tune-o-matic-style bridge and stopbar tailpiece
- EMG-81 active (bridge position) /EMG-60 active (neck position) pickups
- Two volume controls/one master tone control, 3-way toggle switch
- Case not included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.