- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP LTD EX-401 ELECTRIC GUITAR
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 520112 000001000 520112000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ESP LTD EX-401 Electric Guitar has lots of muscle from a set neck, mahogany body, and EMG-81/60 active pickups. Traditional 24-3/4" scale. Rosewo...Click To Read More About This Product
An industrial-strength guitar.
The ESP LTD EX-401 Electric Guitar has lots of muscle from a set neck, mahogany body, and EMG-81/60 active pickups. Traditional 24-3/4" scale. Rosewood fretboard with 22 extra jumbo frets. An Earvana compensated nut puts it in tune everywhere on the neck. Grover tuners. Tune-o-matic-style bridge with stop tailpiece.
- Set mahogany neck
- 24.75" scale
- Mahogany body
- 3-piece maple neck
- Thin U neck contour
- Rosewood fretboard
- 22 extra jumbo frets
- Dot inlays with name at 12th fret
- EMG-81/60 active pickup set
- Volume, tone, 3-way toggle controls
- Black nickel hardware
- 42mm Earvana compenated nut
- Grover tuners
- Tune-o-matic-style bridge with stop tailpiece
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.