- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP LTD KH Demonology
- Write a Review
- J57095 000001000 J57095000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Metallica's Kirk Hammett is fascinated by the strange and macabre aspects of life, evidenced by his custom guitars featuring classic horror art and p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Powerful enough to summon the mightiest of forces.
Metallica's Kirk Hammett is fascinated by the strange and macabre aspects of life, evidenced by his custom guitars featuring classic horror art and paranormal phenomena, most famously seen in his well-known Ouija guitars.
The next step in his LTD Signature Series is the KH Demonology, a guitar powerful enough to summon the mightiest of dark forces. Over its black finish are a number of sigils, which are ancient symbols reputed to be imbued with magical power that allows the owner to summon demonic entities. Whether or not you use the KH Demonology as a portal to magical dimensions, it's an amazing musical instrument in its own right.
The KH Demonology is a neck-thru-body design at 25.5 in. scale, with a comfortably contoured alder body, an extra-thin U-shaped three-piece maple neck, and a rosewood fingerboard inlaid with Kirk's skull-and-crossbones motif, along with 24 extra-jumbo frets. A set of active EMG 60 (neck) and EMG 81 (bridge) pickups provide a range of tones that go from deep and rich to super aggressive with the flick of a toggle switch, and each pickup has its own volume control.
The KH Demonology includes a Floyd Rose tremolo for expressive performance styles, and comes with a special Tombstone case, appropriate for this unearthly tool of musical mayhem.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Koa
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Extra thin U
- Neck wood: 3-piece Maple
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 13.75 in.
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Skull and crossbones
- Nut width: Not specified
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: EMG-60
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: EMG 81
- Brand: EMG
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: Yes
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose original
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: LTD
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Signature model, Body graphic
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: South Korea
Add this ESP to your collection. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.