- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP M-1 Custom '87 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L76152 000002000 L76152000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
ESP first developed a global reputation in the mid-1980s with their sleek, fast, stripped-down guitars that were born the shred. The LTD ’87 Series a...Click To Read More About This Product
Free ESP Gig Bag Offer
For a limited time, get a ESP/TKL Premium Gig Bag for Free with any purchase of an LTD ’87 Series guitar or bass. A $99 value for guitar bags and $119 value for bass bags.
Offer expires 08/31/20Download Rebate
A super fast neck and versatile single pickup setup make this retro-rocker scream.
ESP first developed a global reputation in the mid-1980s with their sleek, fast, stripped-down guitars that were born the shred. The LTD ’87 Series are faithful recreations of this set of instruments from ESP’s 1987 catalog. The LTD M-1 Custom ’87, based on the legendary original ESP M-1 model, offers neck-thru body construction for fast access to the highest frets. Its comfortable alder body and three-piece extra thin U-shaped maple neck are designed for speed and smooth playability. The M-1 Custom ’87 features a Floyd Rose 1000 bridge without a recess route and a single Seymour Duncan Distortion TB-6 pickup with a push-pull control for coil splitting, and an EMG PA-2 boost switch for when you need that extra push of raw power.
Click or call to order this special shred machine today.
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Solid Body
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Metallic Gloss
- Neck shape: Thin U
- Neck wood: Multi-piece Maple
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Macassar Ebony
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Offset Block
- Nut width/material: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Locking
- Configuration: H
- Bridge: Seymour Duncan Humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume
- Special electronics: Active boost Coil-split on push/pull knob
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Locking 2-point Fulcrum tremolo
- Tuning machines: Sealed High-ratio
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Sold Separately
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.