- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP M10 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J12566 000001000 J12566000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
There's no skimping on the essentials: the basswood body has a bolt-on maple neck with a thin, U-shaped profile that's hand-friendly. The 25-1/2" sca...Click To Read More About This Product
At this price it's a must-have for the beginner or intermediate player.
There's no skimping on the essentials: the basswood body has a bolt-on maple neck with a thin, U-shaped profile that's hand-friendly. The 25-1/2" scale rosewood fretboard and adjustable Tune-O-Matic-style bridge with string-thru-body promote extra resonance. ESP LH-100 bridge and neck humbuckers are ready to power any style of music.
- Construction: Bolt-on-neck
- Scale: 25.5"
- Body: Basswood
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 350mm
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Nut Type: Molded
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Frets/Type: 22 XJ
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Strap Button: Standard
- Tuners: LTD
- Bridge: TOM Bridge
- Neck PU: ESP Designed LH-100N
- Bridge PU: ESP Designed LH-100B
- Electronics: Passive
- Electronics Layout: Vol/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Case sold separately
Enjoy the sound and feel of this affordable rocker. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.