Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
ESP USA Horizon II Electric Guitar See-Thru Black Fadetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: See-Thru Black Fade
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A shredder’s dream.
Optional premier-quality figured-wood tops are available on the USA Horizon-II including flamed maple, quilted maple, lacewood, zebrawood, and koa, with a variety of amazing translucent gloss and satin finishes to choose from, as well as an ebony or maple fingerboard with mother-of-pearl offset block inlays.
The parts and components on the USA Horizon-II are second to none, and include 24 extra-jumbo Jescar stainless steel frets, Sperzel Trim-Lok, Schaller straplocks, and a variety of single high-end Seymour Duncan or EMG pickups.The USA Horizon-II includes a high-quality ESP USA form-fitting hard shell case.
Find inspiration. Call today for a full hands-on description.
USA Horizon II Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Top wood: Figured maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Thin U
- Neck wood: 3-piece Maple
- Joint: Set-through
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo Jescar
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Yes
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Humbucker
- Bridge: Humbucker
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Gotoh locking
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics, Body finish
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Straplocks
- Country of origin: United States
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.