Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
60th Anniversary Classic Jazzmaster Electric Guitarfalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
All the sterling features with a few modern enhancements.
These stylish visual cues—as well as the rich, multi-dimensional sound—made this one of the most sought-after Jazzmaster models. Fender has reproduced these sterling features in the 60th Anniversary Classic Jazzmaster, adding a few modern enhancements to update this glorious instrument for the adventurous players of today.
The duet of Classic Series ‘60s Jazzmaster single-coil pickups have the authentic sound that made the Jazzmaster a darling of the underground. Warm and dynamic, they have just the right amount of punch for any music. The uber-flexible control scheme includes the famous Jazzmaster lead/rhythm circuit, unleashing an unheard-of variety of easily accessible tones from a single guitar.
The “C”-shaped maple neck bears a modern 9.5”-radius fingerboard with 21 narrow-tall frets for easy playability. Other special touches on the 60th Anniversary Classic Jazzmaster include a vintage-style, 6-saddle adjustable bridge with “floating” tremolo tailpiece, vintage-style tremolo arm, tuning machines and strap buttons, synthetic bone nut, dual-wing string tree and 4-bolt neck plate.
Produced in limited quantities for 2018, the 60th Anniversary Classic Jazzmaster updates the classic 1966 model with features that modern, creative players are sure to appreciate. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Narrow tall
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm) synthetic bone
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Classic Series ‘60s Jazzmaster
- Bridge: Classic Series ‘60s Jazzmaster
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Special electronics: 2-position lead/rhythm switch
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-Saddle vintage-style adjustable with “floating” tremolo tailpiece
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: Mexico
Here's the one you've been waiting for. Order today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.