- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender 60th Anniversary Triple Jazzmaster Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product L10325
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Sixty years ago, Leo Fender introduced the Fender Jazzmaster as the top-of-the-line electric guitar; later the sound and easily modifiable style attr...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Combines authentic looks, uniquely flexible wiring and brand-new humbucking pickups.
Sixty years ago, Leo Fender introduced the Fender Jazzmaster as the top-of-the-line electric guitar; later the sound and easily modifiable style attracted counterculture players who rarely hesitated to personalize their instruments. A modern, triple-pickup take on this hip, classic instrument, the 60th Anniversary Triple Jazzmaster is an homage to the mod ethos that permeates the cult of the Jazzmaster. It’s fierce, it’s inspiring and it’s uniquely Fender.
Designed and voiced specifically for the Triple Jazzmaster by pickup guru Tim Shaw, this calibrated pickup set sports sleek chrome Filter’Tron covers. The throaty, powerful-sounding bridge pickup is matched to chiming neck and middle pickups for flexible sound. It wouldn’t be a Jazzmaster without some electronic twists, and this model features a standard 5-way pickup switch with traditional Strat layout and a special 2-way toggle switch. This extra switch uses position 3 on the pickup selector to activate the neck and bridge pickups in tandem.
The “‘60s Oval C”-shaped neck bears a 9.5”-radius fingerboard with 21 narrow-tall frets for easy playability. Other authentic touches that grace the Triple Jazzmaster include a Jazzmaster tremolo bridge with lock button, screw-in arm and brass Mustang saddles, Pure Vintage single-line “Fender Deluxe” tuning machines, dual-wing string tree and 4-bolt vintage style neck plate engraved with a “60th Anniversary” logo.
Produced in limited quantities for 2018, the 60th Anniversary Triple Jazzmaster combines authentic looks, uniquely flexible wiring and brand-new humbucking pickups from Tim Shaw for a guitar that’s ready to rip it up on stage and off. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: '60s Oval C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Narrow tall
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) bone
- Configuration: HHH
- Neck: Custom humbucking with Filter'Tron covers
- Middle: Custom humbucking with Filter'Tron covers
- Bridge: Custom humbucking with Filter'Tron covers
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Jazzmaster/Jaguar bridge with vintage-style floating tremolo with tremolo lock button and screw-in tremolo arm
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Pure Vintage Single Line “Fender Deluxe”
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Here's the one you've been waiting for. Order today.