- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender American Performer Mustang Rosewood Fingerboard Electric Guitar
Satin Sonic Blue
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L44469 000003000 L44469000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed and built in Fender's Corona, California facility, the American Performer Series was created to deliver the exceptional tone and feel US-mad...Click To Read More About This Product
The classic short-scale Fender with modern features.
Designed and built in Fender's Corona, California facility, the American Performer Series was created to deliver the exceptional tone and feel US-made Fender guitars are universally respected for. The American Performer Mustang, heir to the "student" guitar that became a favorite of beginners and pros alike, adds modern materials and features to its classic form and sound. Loaded with Fender's flat-staggered pole Yosemite single-coil pickups, it delivers extraordinarily even string response and incredible dynamic range. The Greasebucket tone circuitry preserves treble response without adding bass as you work the guitars volume control and the vintage-modern Mustang bridge brings a whole new level of performance to the instrument. With a 24" scale, it's ideal for beginners, players with smaller hands or players who simply like the feel and response of a shorter scale.
- Gloss-finish solid alder body
- 24"-scale maple neck with 22-fret, 9.5"-radius rosewood fingerboard
- Fender Yosemite Mustang staggered pole, single-coil pickups, 3-way switch
- Vintage-modern Mustang dynamic tremolo tailpiece, ClassicGear tuners
Click or call to order your American Performer Mustang now.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C modern
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 24 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Yosemite single-coil
- Bridge: Yosemite single-coil
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-saddle
- Tailpiece: Dynamic Vibrato
- Tuning machines:
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Fender ClassicGear
- Case: Gig bag
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.