- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender American Performer Stratocaster HSS Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L44470 000001000 L44470000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Fender's American Performer guitars are designed to put the sound and feel of an authentic, U.S.-made Fender in your hands. The American Performer St...Click To Read More About This Product
Classic Strat sound and style, aimed at performing guitarists.
Fender's American Performer guitars are designed to put the sound and feel of an authentic, U.S.-made Fender in your hands. The American Performer Stratocaster HSS also incorporates enhancements that bring new musical inspiration, like dynamic Yosemite single-coil pickups, featuring a flat-staggered pole piece design that evens out the string response; a versatile DoubleTap humbucker in the bridge position; Fender's popular Greasebucket tone circuit and a push/pull tone pot that adds a split-coil sound from the bridge humbucker.
A comfortable 22-fret modern-"C"-profile neck with a 9.5" fingerboard radius that's comfortable to play, no matter what style you work in, keeps the inspiration coming effortlessly. The American Performer Strat is an ideal combination of tradition and modernity for the contemporary guitarist.
- Gloss-finish solid alder body
- 25.5"-scale maple neck with 22-fret, 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard
- Fender DoubleTap humbucker, Yosemite flat-staggered, single-coil pickups, 5-way switch
- Fender 6-point synchronized tremolo, Vintage-Modern tuners
Own an authentic US-made Fender. Order yours today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C modern
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: HSS
- Neck: Yosemite single-coil
- Middle: Yosemite single-coil
- Bridge: DoubleTap humbucker
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Special electronics: Push/Pull coil-tap
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil tap
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-point synchronized
- Tuning machines: Fender ClassicGear
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Gig bag
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.