- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender American Performer Telecaster HS Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product L44474
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Carefully crafted in Fender's Corona, California facility, the American Performer Series is designed to bring an authentic Made-In-USA Fender experie...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A versatile Tele loaded with a groundbreaking neck humbucker.
Carefully crafted in Fender's Corona, California facility, the American Performer Series is designed to bring an authentic Made-In-USA Fender experience, from tone to feel, to performing guitarists. Packed with player-oriented features and utilizing a range of modern materials, these are instruments that inspire. The American Performer Telecaster HS packs all the twang and spank you expect from a Tele in an alder body/maple neck package, but with a little extra muscle. Featuring Fender's flat-staggered-pole Yosemite single-coil pickup in the bridge, plus the versatile, patent-applied-for DoubleTap humbucker in the neck position, both with subtle potting that controls feedback while still letting the pickups "breathe," in combination with Fender's renowned Greasebucket tone circuit, it's got classic Tele versatility that fits into almost any genre or playing style.
- Gloss-finish solid alder body
- 25.5"-scale maple neck with 22-fret, 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard
- Fender Yosemite staggered pole, single-coil, DoubleTap humbucker, 3-way switch
- Thru-body-strung Fender 3-saddle Tele bridge, ClassicGear tuners
You've always wanted a US-made Tele. Order your American Performer Telecaster HS today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C modern
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: DoubleTap humbucker
- Bridge: Yosemite single-coil
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Special electronics: Push/Pull coil-tap
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Yes
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 3-brass saddle
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Fender ClassicGear
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Gig bag
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.