- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender American Professional II Jazzmaster Rosewood Fingerboard Left-Handed Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L78014 000001000 L78014000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The American Professional II Jazzmaster Left-Hand draws from more than 60 years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today...Click To Read More About This Product
Rosewood fretboard for a sweet warm sound or throaty growl.
The American Professional II Jazzmaster Left-Hand draws from more than 60 years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player. The popular Deep “C” neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register.
New V-Mod II Jazzmaster single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while delivering the sparkle and chime the Jazzmaster is known for. The bridge pickup has a tap function that allows both a powerful, throaty sound or a lower-output vintage sound. At the flip of a switch, the rhythm circuit puts both pickups in series for a thicker tone with increased output, controlled by independent volume and tone roller pots. The new Panorama tremolo system with pop-in tremolo arm dramatically increases the range of vibrato available, allowing for deep, Strat-style dives, in addition to classic Jazzmaster warble.
The American Pro II Jazzmaster Left-Hand delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- Gloss urethane-finished solid alder body
- Deep C-shaped maple neck with satin urethane finish, rosewood fingerboard with 22 narrow-tall frets for easier bending
- Two V-Mod II single-coil Jazzmaster pickups, Series Mode Rhythm Circuit
- Panorama Jazzmaster tremolo with pop-in arm and bridge with brass Mustang saddles
Own an American classic with signature tone and versatility. Order today.
- Body type: Solidbody, Double Cutaway
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss urethane
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin urethane
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Narrow-Tall
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Bone, 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Proprietary Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Single Coil
- Control layout: Master volume, Master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Special electronics: Series mode rhythm circuit
- Bridge type: Tremolo/vibrato
- Tuning machines: Fender standard cast, sealed and staggered
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Hardshell case
- Orientation: Left handed
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.