- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender American Professional II Roasted Pine Telecaster Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L78016 000001000 L78016000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Since its debut in 1951, the Fender Telecaster has undergone constant refinement to meet the needs and desires of the working guitarist. The Fender A...Click To Read More About This Product
Upgraded from top to bottom, the American Professional II Telecaster.
Since its debut in 1951, the Fender Telecaster has undergone constant refinement to meet the needs and desires of the working guitarist. The Fender American Professional II Telecaster may be one of the most complete evolutions of this time-tested, player-proven guitar yet.
Bringing touches previously reserved for Custom Shop instruments to a production guitar makes this a very special player. Start with the lightweight, ringingly resonant roasted pine body, recalling some of Fender's earliest guitars. With a smoothly rolled fingerboard edge, sculpted neck heel and a satin neck finish that feels almost naked, it's an incredibly comfortable guitar to play. New V-Mod II Telecaster single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while delivering the twang, snap and snarl that made the Tele famous. The new top-load/string-thru bridge with compensated “bullet” saddles is Fender’s most comfortable, flexible Tele bridge yet. It retains the classic brass-saddle tone while providing excellent intonation and flexible setup options, allowing players to tailor the tension and tone of each string to their liking.
Instantly, totally familiar but subtly different, the Fender American Pro II Tele is one of the most versatile electric guitars you're likely to play. Fender may well have created a new standard in production guitars with this one. Includes deluxe molded case.
- Gloss urethane-finished solid roasted pine body
- 25.5"-scale, Deep C-shaped maple neck with rolled fingerboard edges and 22 narrow tall frets for easy bending
- Two V-Mod II single-coil Telecaster pickups, treble bleed circuit maintains highs when reducing volume
- Top-load/string-thru Telecaster bridge with compensated brass “bullet” saddles
A Fender designed for today's working musician. Click or call to order today.
- Body type: Solidbody, single cutaway
- Body wood: Roasted pine
- Body finish: Gloss urethane
- Neck shape: Deep C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Super-Natural satin urethane finish on back of neck with gloss urethane headstock face
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Tall narrow
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Black dot
- Nut material: Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Fender V-Mod II Double Tap humbucker
- Bridge: Fender V-Mod II Double Tap humbucker
- Control layout: Volume 1. (neck pickup), Volume 2. (bridge pickup), Tone 1. (neck pickup), Tone 2. (bridge pickup)
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Special electronics: Treble-bleed circuit
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Compensated barrel saddle
- Tuning machines: Fender standard cast, sealed and staggered
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Deluxe molded case included.
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.