Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Fender American Professional II Telecaster Rosewood Fingerboard Left-Handed Electric Guitar 3-Color Sunbursttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Fender American Professional II Telecaster Rosewood Fingerboard Left-Handed Electric Guitar 3-Color Sunburst$1,499.99
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Upgraded from top to bottom, the American Professional II Left-Handed Tele.
Bringing touches previously reserved for Custom Shop instruments to a production guitar makes this a very special player. Start with the lightweight, ringingly resonant roasted pine body, recalling some of Fender's earliest guitars. With a smoothly rolled fingerboard edge, sculpted neck heel and a satin neck finish that feels almost naked, it's an incredibly comfortable guitar to play. New V-Mod II Telecaster single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while delivering the twang, snap and snarl that made the Tele famous. The new top-load/string-thru bridge with compensated “bullet” saddles is Fender’s most comfortable, flexible Tele bridge yet. It retains the classic brass-saddle tone while providing excellent intonation and flexible setup options, allowing players to tailor the tension and tone of each string to their liking.
Instantly, totally familiar but subtly different, the Fender American Pro II Left-Handed Tele is one of the most versatile electric guitars you're likely to play. Fender may well have created a new standard in production guitars with this one. Includes deluxe molded case.
- Gloss urethane-finished solid roasted pine body
- 25.5"-scale, Deep C-shaped maple neck with rolled fingerboard edges and 22 narrow tall frets for easy bending
- Two V-Mod II single-coil Telecaster pickups, treble bleed circuit maintains highs when reducing volume
- Top-load/string-thru Telecaster bridge with compensated brass “bullet” saddles
A Fender designed for today's working musician. Click or call to order today.
American Professional II Telecaster Rosewood Fingerboard Left-Handed Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body type: Solidbody, single cutaway
- Body wood: Roasted pine
- Body finish: Gloss urethane
- Neck shape: Deep C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: “Super-Natural” satin urethane finish on back of neck with gloss urethane headstock face
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Tall narrow
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: White dot
- Nut material: Bone
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Fender V-Mod II single-coil Tele pickup
- Bridge: Fender V-Mod II single-coil Tele pickup
- Control layout: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Special electronics: Treble-bleed circuit
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Compensated barrel saddle
- Tuning machines: Fender standard cast, sealed and staggered
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Deluxe molded case included.
- Orientation: Left Handed
- Country of origin: United States
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.