- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Classic Design Series CD-100-12 Dreadnought 12-String Acoustic Guitar
- Product H70162
Delivering great playability, great sound and great looks, the Classic Design Series CD-100-12 Dreadnought 12-String Acoustic Guitar guitar features ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A 12-string guitar with Fender quality that's in about anybody's budget range.
Delivering great playability, great sound and great looks, the Classic Design Series CD-100-12 Dreadnought 12-String Acoustic Guitar guitar features the Fender-designed dreadnought shape, a satin finish, spruce top, mahogany back and sides, and chrome die-cast tuners.
Case sold separately.
- Body Style: 12-String Fender Style Dreadnought
- Finish: Gloss (Polyurethane)
- Top: Laminated Spruce
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Neck: Nato
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- No. of Frets: 20
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Saddle
- Machine Heads: Chrome (Die-Cast)
- Electronics: None
- Scale Length: 25.3 in. (643 mm)
- Body Depth: 3.94 in., 100 mm (Front) to 4.92 in. 125 mm (Rear)
- Width at Nut: 1.89 in. (48 mm)
- Width at Heel: 2.44 in. (62 mm)
- Fingerboard Inlays: White Dots
- Strings: Fender 60L-12 Phosphor Bronze, p/n 0730060123, Gauges .010 to .048
- Accessories: None
- Introduced: 1/2006
- Case sold separately