- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Classic Design Series CD-140SCE Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J49344 000001000 J49344000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The re-designed Classic Design Series CD-140SCE Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar boasts premium features for an instrument of its class, ...Click To Read More About This Product
Solid top 6-string with Fishman electronics.
The re-designed Classic Design Series CD-140SCE Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar boasts premium features for an instrument of its class, including a solid spruce top, rolled fingerboard edges and brand new ‘Easy-to-Play’ neck shape.
The CD-140SCE is a top-tier Classic Design model that features a cutaway body for easy upper-fret access, a feature-packed Fishman Presys preamp, elegant rosewood back and sides and a tortoiseshell pick guard. The dreadnought-sized body provides traditional full-bodied tone with plenty of projection and is a great choice for any player.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Spruce Solid
- Back & sides: Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Quartersawn scalloped X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape:
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.3 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Behind-the-saddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay:
- Tuning machines: Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Graph Tech NuBone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tortoise shell pickguard
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Warranty card, adjustment tools
Elegant appointments and great projection.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.