- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop 1956 Heavy Relic Thinline Stratocaster Electric Guitar
Aged Sonic Blue Over Pink Paisley
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L19281 000005000 L19281000005000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Few guitars are as inspiring as a beat-up original-era Strat. There's just nothing like it. The Fender Custom Shop wanted to create a Thinline Strato...Click To Read More About This Product
A guitar that might have been and survived all these years.
Few guitars are as inspiring as a beat-up original-era Strat. There's just nothing like it. The Fender Custom Shop wanted to create a Thinline Stratocaster that would look, sound and play like a real workhorse; a truly battle-hardened beauty that had survived a lifetime of beer brawls and all-nighters.
The result is this gorgeously worn 1956 Thinline Stratocaster, built with power and action that perfectly match its battered heavy-relic look. It is a Custom Built, Namm limited edition guitar that is crafted for the thinline fan with features including one of the favorite neck shapes-a V-shaped 10/56 profile-plus a 9.5"-radius fingerboard for easier string bending, 21 6105 frets, and handwound pickups with a reverse-wound/reverse-polarity middle pickup that produces humbucking "in-between" sounds. Includes case.
- Heavy Relic Lacquer Finish
- Top Bound Ash Body w/ F-Hole
- 1-Piece 2A Flame Maple Quartersawn Neck
- 6105 Frets
- 9.5" Radius
- 10/56 "V" Neck Shape
- Handwound Fat '50s Strat Pickups w/ RWRP Middle Pickup
- Single-Ply Eggshell Pickguard
- 5-Way Switch
- Bone Nut
- Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Strap, Certificate of Authenticity
Own this special thinline. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.