- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop 60th Anniversary Series Esquire 1-Pickup Electric Guitar
- Product 423503
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 60th anniversary of the Fender Telecaster guitar has been celebrated by a unique and unprecedented release of some of their most collectable and ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A Custom Shop reproduction of the first venture into the marketplace for Fender!
The 60th anniversary of the Fender Telecaster guitar has been celebrated by a unique and unprecedented release of some of their most collectable and historical instruments. This particular guitar is a reproduction of the first venture into the marketplace for Fender with an instrument that immediately caught the ear of many guitarists.
The LTD Limited Esquire 1 Pickup model features a select pine body with the Custom Shop Relic finish treatment, 1-piece maple neck, 25-1/2" scale length, and a 21-fret maple fretboard. A single Custom Nocaster Vintage Tele single-coil pickup in the bridge position give the original Tele sound that has been loved by players for decades. Chrome hardware includes a vintage style bridge with 3 vintage saddles and Fender/Gotoh vintage style tuning machines. Includes case, strap, cable, and a limited edition certificate of authenticity.
- Model name: LTD Limited Esquire 1 Pickup
- Colors: black, (nitrocellulose lacquer finish)
- Body: select pine
- Neck: 1-piece maple
- Fingerboard: maple
- Frets: vintage style
- Bridge pickup: Custom Nocaster Vintage Tele single-coil pickup
- Controls: master volume, master tone
- Bridge: vintage style with 3 saddles
- Machine heads: Fender/Gotoh vintage style tuning machines
- Hardware: nickel/chrome
- Pickguard: 1-ply parchment
- Strings: gauges .010 “ .046
- Accessories: strap, cable, limited edition certificate of authenticity
- Case: Limited Edition oxblood/red with white ends hardshell case
- Unique features:
- No truss rod
- Limited edition case
- Limited edition decal
- Limited edition certificate of authenticity
- Limited edition neck plate
- Relic finish shows natural wear and tear of years of heavy use, nicks, scratches, worn finish, rusty hardware and aged plastic parts
Don't miss out on this historic reproduction. Order today.
- Fingerboard radius: 7.25"(184mm)
- No. of frets: 21
- Scale length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at nut: 1.650" (42 mm)