- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop Double TV Jones Relic Telecaster with Bigsby Electric Guitar
Aged Lake Placid Blue
- Write a Review
- J07328 000001000 J07328000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Think of the Fender Double TV Jones Relic Telecaster with Bigsby as a combination of a '60s era top-bound Tele with some pro modifications for tone a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The twangy DNA of a Telecaster, but with more muscle and no hum.
Think of the Fender Double TV Jones Relic Telecaster with Bigsby as a combination of a '60s era top-bound Tele with some pro modifications for tone and playability, combined with the warm, squishy twang of a pair of TV Jones Classic pickups. There are lots of tones, and lots of fun, to be discovered in this unique beauty.
Body shape: Single cutaway
Body type: Solid body
Body material: Solid wood
Top wood: Not applicable
Body wood: Okume
Body finish: Gloss Lacquer
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: Mid '60s oval C
Neck wood: Maple Quartersawn
Scale length: 25.5"
Truss rod: Standard
Neck finish: Gloss
Fret size: Medium jumbo
Number of frets: 22
Nut width: Not specified
Neck: TV Jones Classic
Middle: Not applicable
Bridge: TV Jones Classic
Brand: TV Jones
Active or passive: Passive
Series or parallel: Series
Active EQ: No
Special electronics: Greasebucket tone circuit
Control layout: Master volume, tone
Pickup switch: 3-way
Coil tap or split: No
Kill switch: No
Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
Bridge design: 6-saddle
Tailpiece: Bigsby B5
Tuning machines: Deluxe vintage
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Pickups
Case: Hardshell case
Accessories: Certificate of authenticity
Country of origin: United States
Strap on some instant mojo. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.