Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Fender Custom Shop Stevie Ray Vaughan Signature Stratocaster Relic Electric Guitar Faded 3-Color Sunbursttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Shop by Serial Number:
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A tribute to one of blues-rock's most legendary guitarists
SRV heavily modified his Strat to match his energetic, yet controlled, playing style. We included a trio of hot, high-output Custom Shop Hand-Wound Texas Special pickups for fiery, authentically Fender tone that’s as big as the Lone Star state. As an homage to his personal hero, Jimi Hendrix (who’s also been known to pick up a Strat) SRV used a left-handed vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge on his guitar, allowing him to work the tremolo arm with his elbow—a modification we cheerfully recreated. The two-piece body is crafted from alder selected for its weight and grain, and its Relic lacquer finish will age and wear in a distinctly personal way, just like the original. The tinted rift-sawn maple neck has an “Oval C” profile that’s slightly thinner on the treble side, making it easier to bend those strings into the stratosphere — a precise recreation of his favorite guitar’s neck profile.
Other features include closet classic gold hardware, 5-way pickup switching, vintage-style wiring, 3-ply Black “SRV” pickguard, vintage-style tuning machines, rosewood fingerboard, bone nut and wing string tree. Includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Cutaway | Double cutaway
- Top Wood | Alder
- Body Finish | Nitrocellulose
- Orientation | Right Handed
- Neck Shape | Custom oval C
- Fretboard | Rosewood
- Neck Wood | Maple
- Number of Frets | 21
- Tuning Machines | Vintage-style
- Case | Hard Shell Case
- Country of Origin | United States
Call or click to get the guitar that'll be your pride and joy
Stevie Ray Vaughan Signature Stratocaster Relic Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body: Two-piece select alder
- Finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck: Rift-sawn maple with a special SRV oval “C” shape and 12” (305 mm) radius
- Frets: 21, jumbo
- Hardware: Closet Classic, gold
- Bridge: 6-saddle American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickups: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Texas Special single-coil Strat (Bridge, Middle, Neck)
- Wiring: Vintage
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Included: Deluxe hardshell case, strap, certificate of authenticity
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.