- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Deluxe Stratocaster Maple Fingerboard
- Write a Review
- Product J42414
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A tonally versatile guitar with time-honored Fender style and sound, the Deluxe Strat has a few tricks up its sleeve. Special switching unlocks extra...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A versatile electric that brings vintage tone without hum.
A tonally versatile guitar with time-honored Fender style and sound, the Deluxe Strat has a few tricks up its sleeve. Special switching unlocks extra pickup combinations for those moments you find yourself needing a little extra kick to stand out. Combining noise-free performance with enhanced playing comfort, this sleek instrument is a truly deluxe performer that excels on stage and in the studio.
Three Vintage Noiseless pickups offer all the clarity and articulation you’ve come to expect from Strat pickups—with no hum. A push/push mini-switch discretely tucked away between the tone controls, yet still easy to reach, activates the bridge pickup in positions four and five on the selector. Use the bridge and neck pickups together or combine all three pickups for flexible tone that can meet the needs of any song.
Enjoy smoother travel when using the tremolo bridge, thanks to the modern two-point synchronized design, which includes bent steel saddles for classic aesthetics. A contoured neck heel and 4-bolt asymmetrical neck plate make it easy to comfortably reach the upper registers of the neck. The flatter 12”-radius fingerboard makes it easy to play fast leads and perform deep bends without fretting out.
Locking short-post tuning machines provide increased break angle at the nut for buzzfree playing and enhanced tuning stability, along with quicker string changes. Melding classic Fender style and sound with upgraded modern components, the Deluxe Strat is perfect for players who need a wide variety of authentic Fender tones on tap. Includes gig bag.
- Ash body with gloss finish and 3-ply pickguard
- Bolt-on maple neck with satin finish and modern "C" profile
- Vintage Noiseless single-coil pickups with 5-way switch
- 2-Point synchronized tremolo and locking tuners
Make your move up the ladder with this versatile Strat. Order today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Ash
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modern C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Tall narrow
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Vintage Noiseless
- Middle: Vintage Noiseless
- Bridge: Vintage Noiseless
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Special electronics: Push/pull control for more pickup combinations
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 2-point synchronized with bent steel saddles
- Tuning machines: Deluxe sealed/locking
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Gig bag
- Country of origin: Mexico
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.