Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Fender HM Stratocaster Maple Fingerboard Limited Edition Electric Guitar Frozen Yellowtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Frozen Yellow
Fender HM Stratocaster Maple Fingerboard Limited Edition Electric Guitar Frozen Yellow$1,199.99
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A Fender® from the past built to slay today.
The Fender® Limited-Edition HM Strat® sports the same specs that helped the ’88-’92 models compete with the hot-rodded Strat® impersonators of the day.
Built in the same Japanese factory as the original, the HM (Heavy Metal) Strat® features a narrow C-shape neck with a unique 25.1" scale. The rosewood fretboard has a 17" radius and 24 Jumbo frets for bending ease.
A Floyd Rose® Special recessed bridge keeps everything perfectly in-tune even after the deepest dive-bombs. The HSS pickup configuration delivers hot humbucker tones from the bridge; a 2-way toggle splits the humbucker for more traditional Strat® sounds. The middle and neck position pickups are HM single coils.
Other features include Gotoh tuners, molded ‘F’ logo knobs and black headcap with a highly stylized ’80s-era STRAT® silk logo.
- Basswood body
- Maple neck with thin C-shape profile, maple fretboard, 17" radius, 25.1" scale length
- HM humbucker (bridge), HM single coil (middle, neck), 2-position toggle (coil split)
- Floyd Rose Special double locking tremolo, Gotoh black tuners
Get ahold of a hot-rodded Strat® made for metal. Order now.
HM Stratocaster Maple Fingerboard Limited Edition Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Solid Body
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck shape: Thin C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25.1"
- Neck finish: Satin Urethane
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 17"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Configuration: HSS
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Middle: Proprietary Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Single Coil
- Control layout: Master volume Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 5-Way
- Special electronics: Coil-split
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-point tremolo
- Tuning machines: Deluxe
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Gig Bag
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.