- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender HM Stratocaster Rosewood Fingerboard Limited-Edition Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L72229 000001000 L72229000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The limited-edition Fender HM Strat sports the same look and specs that helped the '88-'92 models compete with the hot-rodded Strat impersonators of ...Click To Read More About This Product
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Basswood Body, Maple Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, Floyd Rose Dual Single Coil Pickups and a Humbucker
The limited-edition Fender HM Strat sports the same look and specs that helped the '88-'92 models compete with the hot-rodded Strat impersonators of the day.
Built in the same factory as the original, the HM (for Heavy Metal) Strat features a narrow "C" neck, with unique 25.1" scale, 17" radius maple or rosewood fingerboard and 24 jumbo frets for nearly effortless bends and technical fretwork.
A Floyd Rose Special recessed bridge keeps everything perfectly in-tune even after the deepest dive-bombs. The high-gain HSS pickup configuration delivers hot bridge humbucker tones with a coil split. Single-coils in the neck and middle produce a slightly overwound classic Strat sound.
Other features include Gotoh tuners, molded 'F' logo knobs and black headcap with highly stylized '80s-era "STRAT" silk logo.
- Basswood body for warmth and sustain
- Fast maple neck with thin C-profile, 25.1" scale length with a 17" radius rosewood fretboard
- Custom HM humbucker and single-coil pickups that come alive through high-gain amps
- Floyd Rose Double Locking Tremolo system and deluxe tuners
Get heavy on this HM Stratocaster. Order today.
- Body material: Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss urethane
- Neck shape: Thin "C"
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25.1"
- Neck finish: Satin urethane
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 17"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: White dot
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Nut: Floyd Rose Special locking
- Configuration: HSS
- Neck: HM single-coil
- Middle: HM single-coil
- Bridge: HM humbucking
- Control layout: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup), 2-position Toggle (Coil Split)
- Pickup switching: 5-position blade switch
- Tuning machines: Deluxe black
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware finish: Black
- Strings: Fender USA 250L nickel plated steel (.009-.042 gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe gig bag
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.