Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Fender Jim Root Artist Series Telecaster Electric Guitar Whitetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Heavy mahogany for a heavy modern rock icon.
A Telecaster for the new millennium, the Jim Root Tele features a warmly resonant mahogany body with active EMG® pickups for high headroom, thick distortion, and pristine clean sounds. The black hardware, and flat finish offer a unique and heavy aesthetic.
If you're looking for a Tele that "goes to 11," the Jim Root Artist Series is your guitar. Includes case.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Series: Artist
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: C-shaped maple, satin polyurethane finish
- Fingerboard: Ebony (white), maple (black)
- Frets: 22 Dunlop® 6100 jumbo frets
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Hardware: Black
- Machine Heads: Fender deluxe locking tuners, black
- Bridge: Black six-saddle string-through-body hardtail
- Pickguard: Single-ply (black or white)
- Pickups: EMG® 60 (neck), EMG® 81 (bridge)
- Pickup Switching: 3-position blade
- Position 1: bridge pickup
- Position 2: bridge and neck pickups
- Position 3: neck pickup
- Controls: Master volume
- Strings: Fender Standard Tension ST250L, Nickel Plated Steel, gauges .009,
- .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Unique Features: EMG® pickups, mahogany body, ebony fingerboard, flat finishes
- Includes case
Get to the root of a heavy sound and order this Tele today!
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.