Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT 6 AM - 6 PM PT
SUN 6 AM - 5 PM PT
Fender Jimmy Page Telecaster Electric Guitar Naturaltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A superb recreation of Page's historic Telecaster and original artwork.
The Fender Jimmy Page Telecaster is an homage to that guitar, which began life in its factory White Blonde lacquer finish, then became the "mirror guitar" before taking on its final form—a magical one-of-a-kind instrument, hand-painted by Page himself, that would go on to produce some of the most iconic riffs of the 20th century.
When Led Zeppelin was formed in October 1968, the Telecaster became Page’s go-to instrument and he played it on stage and in the studio until 1969. It was also the main guitar used on the legendary Led Zeppelin I album. Page went on tour in 1969, and upon his return, he discovered a friend had kindly stripped the body and painted over the dragon paint job. The paint job compromised the sound and wiring, leaving only the neck pickup working. He salvaged the neck and put it on his brown string-bender Tele, and has since restripped and restored the body in full.
“This guitar is so special and has so much history, so I approached Fender to see if they’d be interested in recreating it,” Page said. “They really got it 110-percent right, or 150-percent right. It's so absolutely as it is, as it should be, and as it was.”
- Satin lacquer finish over a reproduction of Jimmy Page’s iconic artwork
- Two custom-wound Jimmy Page Telecaster single-coil pickups
- Custom "Thin D"-shaped maple neck; 7.25"-radius slab rosewood fingerboard
- Top-loader bridge with threaded steel saddles
- Includes vintage-style black hardshell case
Grab this great Tele with signature artwork. Order today.
Jimmy Page Telecaster Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Ash
- Body finish: Satin Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Thin D
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 7.25"
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65" (42 mm) bone
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Custom-wound Jimmy Page Telecaster single-coil
- Bridge: Custom-wound Jimmy Page Telecaster single-coil
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Top-loader bridge with threaded steel saddles
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body graphic, Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: Mexico
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.