- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender MA-1 Parlor 3/4 Size Acoustic Guitar
Agathis Top Satin Body Finish
- Write a Review
- H72966 000001001 H72966000001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Fender's upgraded MA-1 Parlor 3/4 Size Acoustic Guitar now provides an improved playing experience akin to that of more expensive full-size instrumen...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Perfect for school music programs, individual students, and beginners.
Fender's upgraded MA-1 Parlor 3/4 Size Acoustic Guitar now provides an improved playing experience akin to that of more expensive full-size instruments.
These great-sounding, solidly built 3/4 size guitars are perfect for school music programs, individual students and beginners who are more comfortable with a smaller guitar. New features include upgraded tuners for more stable intonation, Fender headstock logo and back and sides made from a beautifully grained tropical wood called sapele, which produces a sweet, full tone.
Includes a gig bag.
Small scale for small hands
Get a starter guitar from one of the biggest brand names. Order today.
Scale Length: 23.3 in. (592 mm)
Top: Laminated Agathis
Back and Sides: Laminated Sapele
Finish: Satin Body Finish
Bracing: X Bracing
Neck Finish: Satin Neck Finish
Nut: 1.69 in. (43 mm), Synthetic Bone
Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Saddle
Case: Gig Bag
Number of Frets: 18
Tuners: Die-Cast Machine Heads
Strings: Fender Dura-Tone Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
Unique Features: Upgraded sapele sides and back, upgraded machine heads, dot
inlays, compensated saddle and Fender screened headstock logo
Includes a gig bag
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.