- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Malibu CE Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product 430550
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender Malibu CE Acoustic-Electric Guitar boasts a laminated spruce top, mahogany back and sides, vintage-style tuners with plastic buttons, scal...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Strat-style headstock provides electric attitude to go with its natural acoustic tone.
The Fender Malibu CE Acoustic-Electric Guitar boasts a laminated spruce top, mahogany back and sides, vintage-style tuners with plastic buttons, scalloped bracing, and dot inlays. The Fishman Isys III preamp allows easy amplification with 3-band EQ, volume, and a tuner.
- Web instrument type: California Series
- Model name: Malibu„¢ CE
- Model number: 096-8008-021
- Series: California Series„¢
- Body style: single cutaway acoustic/electric Fender® style folk guitar body
- Colors: natural
- Finish: gloss, (polyurethane)
- Top: laminated spruce
- Bracing: scalloped "X" bracing
- Back and sides: laminated mahogany
- Neck: maple, vintage "C" shape
- Fingerboard: rosewood
- Frets: 20
- Bridge: rosewood with compensated saddle
- Machine heads: Vintage Fender style with aged white plastic buttons
- Electronics: Fishman Isys III On-Board Preamp with tuner, volume, bass, mid, and treble
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Body depth: 3-3/16" (front) to 3-7/8" (rear)
- Width at nut: 1-5/8"
- Width at heel: 2-1/8"
- Unique features: Fender® Stratocaster® Headstock Shape,
- Fender folk guitar body shape,
- Gold pickguard,
- Dual action truss rod,
- Traditional fender bridge,
- Factory mounted forward strap button with internal block reinforcement,
- White dot inlays,
- Checkerboard rosette,
- Soft "C" shaped neck,
- Multiple body bindings
- Strings: D'Addario® EXP-12 Phosphor Bronze, Gauges .012 to .054