- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Parallel Universe Jaguar Stratocaster Electric Guitar
Candy Apple Red
- Write a Review
- L01047 000001000 L01047000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The limited-edition Jaguar Strat will make jaws drop when it turns up in the spotlight. The streamlined alder Strat body is adorned with chrome contr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Luxurious and sleek with its chrome embellishment and graceful contours.
The limited-edition Jaguar Strat will make jaws drop when it turns up in the spotlight. The streamlined alder Strat body is adorned with chrome control plates and a tortoiseshell Jaguar pickguard, adding a blaze of style that’s for the bold. Sounding as killer as it looks, this instrument has everything that made you fall in love with both guitars.
We didn’t just take visual cues from the Jaguar; we took its agile switching system and melded it with Strat electronics to create a uniquely powerful hybrid system. The traditional 5-way switch is joined by a dedicated thumbwheel tone control for the bridge pickup while dual upper bout switches allow position 3 to select either the middle pickup alone, or all 3 pickups at once for a powerful blast of tone. The matched set of vintage-style single-coil Jaguar pickups are as period-correct as possible and have the authentic sound of the ‘60s.
The 25.5”-scale maple Jaguar neck sports a “Deep C” profile, along with a 9.5”-radius rosewood fingerboard and 22 medium jumbo frets for enhanced playability, along with a bone nut. Other elegant touches include a locking tremolo with screw-in arm, polished chrome-plated Mustang bridge saddles, Jaguar knobs, deluxe locking all-short-post tuning machines and “Limited Edition” neck plate.
An arresting guitar with graceful contours, the Jaguar Strat was born to do one thing—make the scene in style. Includes a hardshell case and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modern deep C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin Nitrocellulose
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Narrow tall
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm) bone
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: American Vintage ‘65 Single-Coil Jaguar
- Middle: American Vintage ‘65 Single-Coil Jaguar
- Bridge: American Vintage ‘65 Single-Coil Jaguar
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: 2nd 2-position switch, up for neck and bridge pickup sonly, down for all three pickups on. thumb-wheel control for bridgepickup tone
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 9.5 inch Radius Jazzmaster/Jaguar Bridge with Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button and Screw-in Tremolo Arm
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Travel to a Parallel Universe with Fender. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear