- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Parallel Universe Jazz Telecaster Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L01036 000001000 L01036000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
They call it show business for a reason—you have to make a visual splash, so Fender made something you’ve never seen before, the limited-edition Jazz...Click To Read More About This Product
A daring instrument for bold players.
They call it show business for a reason—you have to make a visual splash, so Fender made something you’ve never seen before, the limited-edition Jazz Tele. Was it made for surf, punk, jazz or country? Who cares—play whatever music you want on it and it’ll be able to keep up, thanks to the vintage inspired sound, modern feel and sensational aesthetics.
Powered by a pair of American Vintage ’65 single-coil Jazzmaster pickups, this guitar has Fender’s legendary sound. From the lacquer-finished ash body and custom-designed 3-ply pickguard to the American Professional Jazzmaster tremolo and bridge, American Vintage tuning machines and white “witch hat” knobs, every element of this guitar was designed for prime performance and visual impact.
The “Modern C”-shaped American Original Jazzmaster neck sports a 9.5”-radius rosewood fingerboard for enhanced playability, along with 21 narrow-tall frets and a bone nut. Other stylish touches include a “floral” Fender logo on the headstock and a “Limited Edition” neck plate.
The Jazz Tele is your chance to grab a piece of historic Fender style and make it yours. Includes a hardshell case and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Ash
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modern deep C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin Nitrocellulose
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Narrow tall
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm) bone
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Pure Vintage ‘65 Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Pure Vintage ‘65 Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Jazzmaster/Jaguar bridge with nickel-plated brass Mustang saddles set to 9.5 inch radius and vintage-style floating tremolo with tremolo lock button and screw-in tremolo arm
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Pure vintage single line “Fender Deluxe”
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Travel to a Parallel Universe with Fender. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.