- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Parallel Universe Meteora Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- L01050 000001000 L01050000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Motion meets balance with a touch of elegance with The Meteora, a sleek new limited-edition body shape that carries on our tradition of arresting aes...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A brave new entry with one foot in the past and eyes to the future.
Motion meets balance with a touch of elegance with The Meteora, a sleek new limited-edition body shape that carries on our tradition of arresting aesthetic design. The sound is as propulsive as its visually stimulating lines—it wants to roar on stage, thanks to the two biting Custom Shop Tele pickups. With its brand-new offset body shape, The Meteora has guts and grace and is distinctively Fender.
Powered by a Custom Shop vintage-style Tele bridge pickup and a Custom Shop Twisted Tele neck pickup, this guitar can kick out anything you need from sparkling cleans to growling grit. The elegant 25.5”-scale American Professional Jazzmaster maple neck sports an American Vintage ’65 Jazzmaster profile, along with a 9.5”-radius fingerboard for enhanced playability, regal block inlays, 22 narrow-tall frets and a bone nut.
An ash body, lacquer finish, custom black single-ply pickguard, American Professional Tele bridge with compensated brass saddles, chrome dome knobs and vintage “spaghetti” logo and “Limited Edition” micro-tilt neck plate complete the package with elegantly functional style.
The Meteora is the newest way to explore your creative limits. Includes a hardshell case and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Ash
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Mid '60s C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin Nitrocellulose
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Narrow tall
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm) bone
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Custom Shop “Twisted” single-coil Tele
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Custom Shop Vintage-Style Tele single-coil
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Strings-through-body tele with compensated brass saddles, 6 screw mounting with removable modern “ashtray” bridge cover
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Deluxe staggered
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Travel to a Parallel Universe with Fender. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.