- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Parallel Universe Whiteguard Stratocaster Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- L01046 000001000 L01046000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For every guitarist who’s dreamt of combining the biting twang of a Telecaster with the sleek, ergonomic contours of a Strat, Fender created this lim...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A twisted take on a classic model.
For every guitarist who’s dreamt of combining the biting twang of a Telecaster with the sleek, ergonomic contours of a Strat, Fender created this limited-edition guitar: The Whiteguard Strat. Tele hardware, electronics and playing feel? Check. Ash Strat body with lacquer finish and custom-shaped white pickguard? Check. The unique style and sound you can only get from Fender? You better believe that’s a check.
The secret to this Strat’s biting tone is the pair of Fender Custom Shop ’51 Nocaster pickups. True to the original design, these pickups have the classic sound that made the world fall in love with Fender. The “Modern C”-shaped maple Telecaster neck sports a 9.5”-radius fingerboard for enhanced playability, along with 22 narrow-tall frets and a bone nut. Other stylish touches include a silver Fender logo on the headstock and a “Limited Edition” neck plate.
The Whiteguard Strat is a visually stimulating music machine that sounds as killer as it looks. Includes a hardshell case and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Ash
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modern C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin Nitrocellulose
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Narrow tall
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) bone
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Custom Shop ‘51 Nocaster Bridge
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Custom Shop ‘51 Nocaster Bridge
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 3-Saddle, strings-through-body tele with compensated brass saddles, 6 screw mounting with removable modern “ashtray" bridge cover
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Deluxe cast/sealed locking (all short posts)
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Travel to a Parallel Universe with Fender. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.