- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Player Stratocaster Maple Fingerboard Limited Edition Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L46833 000001000 L46833000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Over the decades, players have been continually inspired by the sound of a Strat. From the clarity of the high end, through the gut punch of the mids...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get classic Strat sound with modern updates in a special finish.
Over the decades, players have been continually inspired by the sound of a Strat. From the clarity of the high end, through the gut punch of the mids and the solid lows, it's a sound that's helped define what an electric guitar should be—versatile enough for any style and broad enough for any player to find an individual voice.
This Player Series Stratocaster comes in a special black finish with black pickguard and puts all of the classic features of the Strat at your fingertips while adding a modern edge, including a modern neck profile, medium-jumbo frets and a freshly redesigned 2-point fulcrum vibrato bridge.
With a beautiful gloss finish over a solid alder body, a 22-fret maple fingerboard with a contemporary 9.5" radius for easy bending, the Player Series Stratocaster is primed and ready to carry you along your musical voyage. Case sold separately.
- Gloss-finish solid alder body
- 25.5"-scale bolt-on maple neck with 22-fret, 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard
- Three Fender Player Series Stratocaster single-coil pickups, 5-way switch
- 2-point fulcrum tremolo bridge with vintage-style bent steel saddles, sealed, die-cast tuners
Stake your sonic claim. Order your Player Series Strat now.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood:
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Neck shape: C modern
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.69 in. (43 mm) Synthetic Bone
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Player Series Stratocaster
- Middle: Player Series Stratocaster
- Bridge: Player Series Stratocaster
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 2-point Fulcrum tremolo Bent steel saddles
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Mexico
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.