- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Player Stratocaster HSS Floyd Rose Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L21558 000001000 L21558000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Over the decades, players have been continually inspired by the sound of a Strat. From the clarity of the high end, through the gut punch of the mids...Click To Read More About This Product
Get classic Strat sound with modern updates.
Over the decades, players have been continually inspired by the sound of a Strat. From the clarity of the high end, through the gut punch of the mids and the solid lows, it's a sound that's helped define what an electric guitar should be—versatile enough for any style and broad enough for any player to find an individual voice. This Player Series Stratocaster puts all of the classic features of the Strat at your fingertips while adding a modern edge, including a bridge position humbucker and Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo system for a little more rock-and-roll attitude. With a solid alder body, a 22-fret maple fingerboard with a contemporary 9.5" radius for easy bending and the dive-bombing madness of a Floyd Rose, this Player Series Stratocaster HSS is primed and ready to carry you along your musical voyage.
Be sure to check out the complete selection of Fender Player Stratocaster guitars, or the full assortment of Fender Stratocaster guitars available at Musician's Friend.
- Gloss-finish solid alder body
- 25.5"-scale bolt-on maple neck with 22-fret, 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard
- Fender Player Series Stratocaster pickups in HSS configuration, 5-way switch
- Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo system, die-cast tuners
Stake your sonic claim. Order your Player Series Plus Top HSS Strat with Floyd Rose now.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood:
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C modern
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.69 in. (43 mm) Locking nut
- Configuration: HSS
- Neck: Player Series Stratocaster single coil
- Middle: Player Series Stratocaster single coil
- Bridge: Player Series Stratocaster humbucker
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose designed
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Mexico
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.