- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster Spalted Maple HH Electric Guitar
- Product 513879
This Custom Telecaster features a set neck and a carved Spalted Maple top on a slim, bound, mahogany body. Seymour Duncan pickups with push/pull coil...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A Tele with a set neck and Seymour Duncans!
This Custom Telecaster features a set neck and a carved Spalted Maple top on a slim, bound, mahogany body. Seymour Duncan pickups with push/pull coil splitting lets you choose between fat humbucker tone and sparkling single coil.
Fender has really come through for fans of natural finish guitars with stunning wood grain. This gorgeous axe has plenty of power and sound options to back up its sexy looks.
- Body: Mahogany/ bound top
- Neck: 1-Piece Mahogany, slim"C" Shape, bound, set (Polyurethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 15.75" Radius
- Frets: 22-Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut: 1.625" (42 mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine Heads: Standard Style Tuning Machines
- Bridge: Hardtail
- Pickguard: None
- Pickups: 1 Seymour Duncan® SHPGP-1B Pearly Gates Plus Pickup (Bridge), 1 Seymour Duncan® SH-1N RP '59 Reverse Polarity Pickup (Neck )
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle, Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickup, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone/ coil splitting
- Strings: Fender Super 250L, Nickel Plated Steel, (.009 to .042), p/n 073-0250-003
- Unique Features: Set neck, slim body, carved top, Spalted top, Seymour Duncan pickups, push/pull coil tap, bound neck and body