- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Standard Stratocaster Electric Guitar with Maple Fretboard
- Product H76526
The Fender Standard Stratocaster Electric Guitar offers legendary Fender tone with classic styling for those on a budget. It has an alder body that's...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
All the best Strat features with an alder body, 3 single-coil pickups and vintage-style tremolo.
The Fender Standard Stratocaster Electric Guitar offers legendary Fender tone with classic styling for those on a budget. It has an alder body that's contoured to be comfortable during long sessions, whether you're standing or sitting. Its maple neck is super-comfy with a modern C shape. This Fender Standard Strat comes with a long list of standard features including three single-coil pickups, synchronized tremolo with high-mass bridge block, tinted neck, shielded body cavities, medium jumbo frets, parchment pickguard, die-cast tuners and '70s-style headstock logo.
In 2018, Fender released the Fender Player Series, which replaces the Fender Standard Series. The Fender Player Series offers several upgrades from the Standard Series. Check out the replacement for this Fender Standard Stratocaster with maple fretboard, the Fender Player Stratocaster with maple fretboard. Or, check out the complete selection of Fender Player Stratocaster guitars available at Musician's Friend.
- Traditional alder body for classic Strat tone
- Comfortable C-shaped gloss maple neck with maple fretboard
- 3 Standard single-coil pickups with ceramic magnets
- Stable vintage-style tremolo with high-mass bridge
At this low price, why play anything but the real thing? Order today.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck, Gloss Finish on the Face of the Headstock
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black or White Dot
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tremolo Arm Handle: Vintage-Style Tremolo Arm
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Parchment Plastic
- Switch Tips: Parchment
- Strings: Fender USA Bullets 3250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)