- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Vintera '60s Jazzmaster Electric Guitar
Ice Blue Metallic
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L63411 000001000 L63411000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender Vintera '60s Jazzmaster offers a fresh take on the classic look of Fender's original offset body electric. Featuring re-voiced wide-bobbin...Click To Read More About This Product
Get classic vibe with this version of Fender's original offset design.
The Fender Vintera '60s Jazzmaster offers a fresh take on the classic look of Fender's original offset body electric. Featuring re-voiced wide-bobbin single coil pickups, a classic Mid-60's C-profile neck with vintage 7.25"-radius fingerboard and vintage-style frets for an authentic feel, this iconic instrument deliverss the period aesthetics players desire. The combination of an Adjusto-Matic bridge and Fender's unique floating, locking tremolo system enables all the whammy action and stable tuning you need. The classic lead/rhythm circuit rounds out the package. Includes deluxe gig bag.
Check out the entire collection of Fender Vintera guitars and basses.
- Gloss-finished solid alder body
- 25.5"-scale maple neck, 21-fret, 7.25"-radius pau ferro fingerboard
- Dual '60s Jazzmaster wide-bobbin, single-coil pickups, Slider switch selectors,
- Vintage-style floating, locking tremolo system, vintage-style tuners
Click or call to order your Vintera '60s Jazzmaster today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway Offset
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Mid-60s C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 7.25 in.
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.65 in. (42 mm) Not specified
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: '60s Jazzmaster
- Bridge: '60s Jazzmaster
- Brand: Fender
- Special electronics: Lead/Rhythm circuit
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: Neck Pickup On/Off Slide Switch, Bridge Pickup On/Off Slide, Switch, Normal/Low Cut Slide Switch
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Adjustable
- Tailpiece: Vintage Style Floating Tremolo
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Gig bag
- Country of origin: Mexico
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.