- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Vintera '60s Stratocaster Modified Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L58806 000001000 L58806000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For players who appreciate the mojo of the past matched to contemporary features, Fender created the Vintera ‘60s Stratocaster Modified. Blendi...Click To Read More About This Product
Get the soul of the '60s, with the features of today.
For players who appreciate the mojo of the past matched to contemporary features, Fender created the Vintera ‘60s Stratocaster Modified. Blending classic looks with a modern neck profile and fingerboard radius, hotter pickups and updated electronics, this guitar packs a surprising amount of power under the hood.
For modern Fender tone the designers re-voiced the trio of single-coil Stratocaster pickups, kicking things up a bit by increasing the output for more girth and gain. Thick-sounding, yet articulate, they have the power you need for any style of music. The “Modern C”-shaped neck has a 9.5”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets for classic playing feel.
A contemporary, two-point synchronized tremolo offers rock-solid performance and tuning stability, while the S-1 switch adds the neck pickup in positions 1 and 2, unlocking even more tonal variety. Other features include vintage-style tuning machines and strap buttons, chrome hardware and four-bolt neck plate. Includes deluxe gig bag.
Check out the entire collection of Fender Vintera guitars and basses.
Call or click to order today!
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C modern
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65" (42mm)
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Hot ‘60s Strat
- Middle: Hot ‘60s Strat
- Bridge: Hot ‘60s Strat
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive electronics: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: S-1 switch adds neck pickup to positions 1 & 2
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Two-point tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style locking
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Mexico
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.