- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Framus Idolmaker Masterbuilt Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71943 000001000 L71943000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed in cooperation with guitarist's guitarist Stevie Salas, the Framus Idolmaker brings a unique look with an offset maple cap over a solid maho...Click To Read More About This Product
A unique look, co-designed by Stevie Salas.
Designed in cooperation with guitarist's guitarist Stevie Salas, the Framus Idolmaker brings a unique look with an offset maple cap over a solid mahogany body. Loaded with Seymour Duncan humbuckers, this 24.75"-scale instrument is smooth and easy to play, with a look that stands out from the crowd.
Framus originated in the heart of Bavarian violin-making in 1946, and was one of the premier European guitar brands for the next several decades. The son of the founder founded the Warwick company, building some of the world's finest electric basses, and has since revived the Framus brand, with a line of fine electric guitars.
Private Reserve Guitars by Musician's Friend are your gateway to some of the world's most exclusive, hand-built, custom and semi-custom instruments. This carefully curated collection of spectacular guitars and basses contains many extremely limited-edition and unique one-off instruments that you won't find anywhere else. The world's major custom shops are represented here, as well as many top-flight small builders and individual luthiers. Our PRG associates are specially trained to provide you with detailed information about any guitar in the collection, so you can be sure you're choosing the special instrument that's perfect for you. Call now, and have the instrument of your dreams in your hands as soon as tomorrow.
- High-gloss-finish AAA quilted maple top, mahogany body
- 24.75"-scale mahogany neck, 22-fret tigerstripe maple fingerboard
- Seymour Duncan Custom Custom/59 humbucker pair with coil splits
- Tune-o-matic bridge, stopbar tailpiece, Graph Tech locking tuners
Call your gear advisor for complete details on individual instruments.
- Body shape: Offset
- Body type: Solid
- Top wood: AAA Quilted Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Midnight Blue Transparent High Polish
- Neck shape: Modern C
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set Neck
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Tigerstripe Ebony
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Framus Oval Inlays
- Nut Width: 1.7"
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: SH PG-1N
- Bridge: SH-11
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Control layout: Volume / Tone (push/pull)
- Pickup switch: 3-Way Toggle
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stop-tail
- Tuning machines: Graph Tech Ratio Locking with Wooden Knobs
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Case: Genuine Leather RockBag
- Accessories: Framus User Kit including hex key tools and cleaning cloth
- Country of origin: Germany
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.