- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson 2017 High Performance Series HP 835 Supreme Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J43176 000001000 J43176000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The HP 835 Supreme is the ultimate instrument for the player wanting to step up to a professional-level acoustic guitar that is recording ready strai...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The HP 835 Supreme is the ultimate instrument for the player wanting to step up to a professional-level acoustic guitar that is recording ready straight out of the box. This high-end, high-performance model boast a whole host of custom features, we left no detail untouched combining it all together for a look and sound that’s second to none.
What really separates the new HP 835 Supreme is the L.R. Baggs Sessions pickup system, engineered to be a professional, recording-ready pickup with a unique EQ circuitry inside. Plugged in, the HP 835 Supreme sounds perfectly balanced and natural when used as a direct line in a recording studio or in a live recording setting.
Finished with elegant Gibson appointments, including a mother-of-pearl block Gibson logo inlaid on the headstock, classic gold Grover tuners, superior Tusq nut and saddle, rosewood bridge and fingerboard, framed single parallelogram mother-of-pearl position markers, and an upgraded L.R. Baggs Session pickup system, delivering a recording ready pickup.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.