- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson 2018 Hummingbird Rosewood Avante Garde Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K44935 000001000 K44935000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Gibson's Hummingbird Rosewood Avant Garde is a modern square shoulder, slim body depth, rosewood cutaway guitar. Handcrafted with the same time-teste...Click To Read More About This Product
Slim body square shoulder cutaway made of rosewood and Sitka spruce.
Gibson's Hummingbird Rosewood Avant Garde is a modern square shoulder, slim body depth, rosewood cutaway guitar. Handcrafted with the same time-tested build techniques of their most iconic models, each Gibson Acoustic is full of expression, character and exquisite beauty. This modern styled instrument is no different. Superb for all contemporary styles, whether just chording, or for intricate solo music.
- Antique Natural finish
- Modern belly down bridge
- Multi-ply top binding
- Single-ply back binding
- Nickel hardware
You don't have to be avant garde to own this Avant Garde. Order yours today.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Traditional hand-scalloped X
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Advanced Response
- Nut width: 1.711 in. (43.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Not specified
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Grover Mini Nickel
- Bridge: Richlite
- Saddle and nut: Tusq
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.