- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Custom 1956 Les Paul Goldtop PSL Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47085 000001000 L47085000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Crammed with historic detail, this limited-run recreation of a classic 1956 Les Paul Goldtop is a must for any serious Les Paul lover. From the authe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Historic accuracy meets incredible tone and playability.
Crammed with historic detail, this limited-run recreation of a classic 1956 Les Paul Goldtop is a must for any serious Les Paul lover. From the authentic wood dyes and finish to the meticulously recreate plastics in the knobs, covers and switchplates, it's as close as you can get to finding an original. Lovingly crafted by the experienced builders at the Gibson Custom Shop, it's almost like having a direct route to the birth of rock and roll. Includes hardshell case and Custom Shop Certificate.
- Maple top with classic Goldtop finish, solid mahogany body
- 24.75"-scale mahogany neck, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Gibson Custom P-90 single-coil pickups, 3-way switch
- ABR-1 tune-o-matic bridge, stopbar tailpiece, vintage reissue tuners
Don't miss out on this limited-edition Les Paul Goldtop. Order now.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Lacquer Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: 1959 Les Paul
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Lacquer Nitrocellulose
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Reissue
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width/material 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Nylon
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: P-90
- Bridge: P-90
- Brand: Gibson Custom
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Reissue
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Certificate of Authenticity
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.