- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Custom 1959 ES-355 Reissue Stop Bar VOS Semi-Hollow Body Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L73774 000001000 L73774000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Pearl accents, multi-ply binding and a solid ebony fingerboard adorn this perfect recreation of a 1959 ES-355 model. This special Gibson Custom guita...Click To Read More About This Product
From the neck shape and tonewoods, to the alnico pickups, the masterpiece '59 semi-hollowbody.
Pearl accents, multi-ply binding and a solid ebony fingerboard adorn this perfect recreation of a 1959 ES-355 model. This special Gibson Custom guitar features authentic profiles, contours and construction methods for an incredible playing and ownership experience. Includes hardshell case.
Step back in time with the guitar of your dreams. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.