Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Gibson Custom 1967 Mahogany Flying V Reissue w/ Maestro Vibrola Electric Guitar Sparkling Burgundytrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Gibson Custom 1967 Mahogany Flying V Reissue w/ Maestro Vibrola Electric Guitar Sparkling Burgundy
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
67 Reissue with weight-relief and Vibrola.
- 2-piece mahogany body with weight relief
- Mahogany neck with medium C-shape, Indian rosewood fretboard
- Dual Custombucker Alnico III pickups, 3-way switch, 500K CTS tone and volume pots
- Vibrola tailpiece, Kluson Reissue Double Ring tuners
Order your Custom Shop V today.
1967 Mahogany Flying V Reissue w/ Maestro Vibrola Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body Type: Other Other
- Body wood: 2-piece Mahogany
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: 1-piece Mahogany
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Material: Rosewood
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Nylon
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker Alnico
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker Alnico
- Control layout: Individual volume Individual volume Master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Vibrato
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: United States
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.