- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Custom 61/59 Fat Neck SG Limited Edition Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L66184 000001000 L66184000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Many players love the "fat" '50s Gibson neck. Many love the '61 SG-style body for it's light weight a classic style. This Gibson Custom '61 VOS Fat N...Click To Read More About This Product
Get a grip on this wonderflly comfortable fat neck SG Standard.
Many players love the "fat" '50s Gibson neck. Many love the '61 SG-style body for it's light weight a classic style. This Gibson Custom '61 VOS Fat Neck SG Standard brings those two worlds together. Loaded with Gibson Custom's True Historic parts and a pair of CustomBucker pickups, it's a marriage that's guaranteed to make players rejoice.
Private Reserve Guitars by Musician's Friend are your gateway to some of the world's most exclusive, hand-built, custom and semi-custom instruments. This carefully curated collection of spectacular guitars and basses contains many extremely limited-edition and unique one-off instruments that you won't find anywhere else. The world's major custom shops are represented here, as well as many top-flight small builders and individual luthiers. Our PRG associates are specially trained to provide you with detailed information about any guitar in the collection, so you can be sure you're choosing the special instrument that's perfect for you. Call now, and have the instrument of your dreams in your hands as soon as tomorrow.
- VOS nitro-finished solid mahogany body
- 24.75"-scale mahogany neck, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Dual Gibson CustomBuckers, True Historic parts
- ABR-1 tune-o-matic bridge, Kluson double-ban reissue tuners
Click or call to order your fat-neck '61 SG Standard today.
- Body shape: Double Cutaway
- Body type: Solid Body
- Body material: Solid Wood
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck shape: Vintage Rounded
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Vintage
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 10"
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid
- Nut width/material: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Nylon
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Country of Origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.