Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Alex Lifeson 40th Anniversary R40 Signed Les Paul Axcess Quiltfalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
A signature model, signed by Alex himself.
Created through extensive work with Alex Lifeson himself, the Gibson Custom Signed Alex Lifeson 40th Anniversary Les Paul Axcess Quilt similarly redefines the boundaries of the classic Les Paul: packed in a single remarkable instrument, this guitar carries all of the traditional tones that have made the Les Paul legendary, along with unprecedented levels of sonic and performance versatility.
In addition to its traditional Les Paul tonewoods, the Alex Lifeson Les Paul Axcess carries two high-output humbucking pickups with series/parallel wiring options via its push-pull volume controls, and a Floyd Rose licensed unit that not only provides the world's most efficient vibrato system, but is also loaded with Graph Tech Ghost piezo bridge saddles.
Access traditional Gibson magnetic humbucker tones, mix it up with fat and funky series/parallel options, tap the Ghost's realistic acoustic tones, or blend acoustic and magnetic voices - the sky's the limit from this sonic chameleon whose sound-shifting depths are virtually limitless. What' more, you can route it all through a traditional mono jack (labeled "Regular") using a single guitar cable, or use two cables to split your sonic trickery off into separate output paths using the "Regular" and the "Life-O-Sound" output jacks together.
All this, and the Alex Lifeson Les Paul Axcess still presents that timeless Les Paul look that has remained a classic for more than 50 years. Hardshell case included.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple 7A quilted
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Rounded axcess profile
- Neck wood: Mahogany 1-piece
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Material: Rosewood bound
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: 496R
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: 498T
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Switchable
- Piezo: Yes
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Push/pull volume controls, Dual outputs
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, volume 3, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Graphtech Ghost piezo system-equipped Floyd Rose
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Kluson deluxe
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickups, Signature model
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Certificate of authenticity
- Country of origin: United States
Only 50 signed by Alex are available worldwide. Order yours.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.