- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Custom SG Custom Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71541 000001000 L71541000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Gibson Custom brings the classic black and gold look of the Les Paul Custom to this stunning SG. With offset body binding and a bound headstock to ad...Click To Read More About This Product
This SG goes formal with classic lack and gold looks.
Gibson Custom brings the classic black and gold look of the Les Paul Custom to this stunning SG. With offset body binding and a bound headstock to add the final formal touch, it's an outstanding look. Loaded with Gibson Custom 490R/498T humbuckers, it's got plenty of rock-and-roll attitude to go along with the elegance.
Private Reserve Guitars by Musician's Friend are your gateway to some of the world's most exclusive, hand-built, custom and semi-custom instruments. This carefully curated collection of spectacular guitars and basses contains many extremely limited-edition and unique one-off instruments that you won't find anywhere else. The world's major custom shops are represented here, as well as many top-flight small builders and individual luthiers. Our PRG associates are specially trained to provide you with detailed information about any guitar in the collection, so you can be sure you're choosing the special instrument that's perfect for you. Call now, and have the instrument of your dreams in your hands as soon as tomorrow.
- Gloss-finished, bound 1-piece mahogany body
- 1-piece mahogany neck, bound 22-fret ebony fingerboard
- Gibson Custom 498/490 humbucker pair with gold covers, 3-way switch
- Gold-finish tune-o-matic bridge, stopbar tailpiece, Grover Kidney tuners
Call your gear advisor for complete details on individual instruments.
- Body shape: Double Cutaway
- Body type: Solid Body
- Body wood: 1-piece Mahogany
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck shape: Vintage Slim Taper
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Vintage
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Block
- Nut width/material: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Nylon
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume, Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style Sealed
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Country of Origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.