- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson G-45 Studio Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L59019 000001000 L59019000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Hand built in Gibson's factory in Bozeman, Montana, the new G-Series acoustics integrate traditional build techniques with modern features. The G-45 ...Click To Read More About This Product
Made in the USA with walnut and Sitka tonewood combination and discrete electronics.
Hand built in Gibson's factory in Bozeman, Montana, the new G-Series acoustics integrate traditional build techniques with modern features. The G-45 Studio offer players the perfect mix of tone, performance, traditional style, and value. The walnut back and sides are married to a solid Sitka spruce top, delivering a crisp sound, with plenty of wonderful overtones. Outfitted with a Fishman Sonitone pickup for easy plug and play.
- Top: Sitka spruce
- Back and Sides: Walnut
- Neck: Utile
- Neck profile: Advanced Response
- Fingerboard: Walnut
- Nut width: 1.725"
- Scale: 24.75"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut: TUSQ
- Inlay: Dot
- Bridge: Walnut, traditional belly up
- Tuners: Mini Grover Rotomatic
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone with soundhole control
- G-Series Hardshell case included
- Made in the USA
Like what you see? Wait til you hear it. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.