- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Hummingbird Deluxe Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L29941 000001000 L29941000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Gibson's Hummingbird Deluxe acoustic-electric guitar features the iconic square shoulder dreadnought design upgraded with beautiful rosewood back and...Click To Read More About This Product
The legendary dreadnought now with the sweet tones and look of rosewood.
Gibson's Hummingbird Deluxe acoustic-electric guitar features the iconic square shoulder dreadnought design upgraded with beautiful rosewood back and sides. This gives this guitar the full and round sound of the traditional Hummingbird but with the added tonal nuances of rosewood, a benchmark for voice accompaniment. Gibson completes this special guitar with an L.R. Baggs VTC pickup for easy studio quality plug-and-play anywhere, as well as a delicious Rosewood Burst finish.
The Hummingbird Deluxe acoustic-electric comes with a hardshell case.
- Mother-of-pearl parallelogram with brass border inlays
- Mahogany neck
- Multi-ply top binding
- Single-ply back binding
- Gold frets
- Traditional belly-up bridge
- Gold hardware
- Deluxe truss rod cover
- Rosewood Burst finish
- Hummingbird with gold pickguard
- Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
- Made in the USA
Let your ideas sore with this Hummingbird Deluxe. Order yours today.
- Body type: Square shoulder dreadnought
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Traditional hand-scalloped X
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Round
- Nut width: 1.725" (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Not specified
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Grover Rotomatics
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle and nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.