- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Hummingbird Pro Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J27303 000001000 J27303000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Hummingbird Pro Cutaway Acoustic-Electric is a dreadnought style guitar that features a Sitka spruce top, mahogany back, sides and neck, and a r...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A modern edition of one of Gibson's most revered models.
This Hummingbird Pro Cutaway Acoustic-Electric is a dreadnought style guitar that features a Sitka spruce top, mahogany back, sides and neck, and a rosewood fingerboard. Other features include Grover tuners, split parallelogram inlays, an antique sunburst finish, and a Gibson crown peghead logo.
- Body style: Cutaway dreadnought
- Solid Sitka spruce top
- Solid mahogany back and sides
- Scalloped advanced X-bracing pattern
- Rosewood fingerboard with mother-of-pearl parallelogram inlays
- Indian rosewood bridge
- Compound dovetail neck-to-body joint bonded with hide glue
- 25-1/2" scale
- Vintage Gibson 1960s-style round neck profile
- Hand-scalloped top bracing
- No. of frets: 20/14 open
- Nut width: 1.68"
- Neck radius: 12"
- Binding: White
- Rosette: Parallel rings
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Finish: Vintage sunburst (nitrocellulose)
- Tuners: Grovers Rotomatics
- Electronics: L.R. Baggs Element VTC pickup
- Case: Hardshell
Grab this updated Hummingbird today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.