- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Hummingbird Studio Rosewood Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L73525 000002000 L73525000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gibson Hummingbird Studio continues Gibson's long history of producing world-famous square-shoulder body designs, such as the Hummingbird, Dove a...Click To Read More About This Product
Gibson's world-famous square-shoulder body design complete with Fishman Sonitone pickups.
The Gibson Hummingbird Studio continues Gibson's long history of producing world-famous square-shoulder body designs, such as the Hummingbird, Dove and Songwriter models. With the Hummingbird Studio, Gibson introduces a slim body, square-shoulder design, hand-built using all solid tonewoods. The Gibson Hummingbird Studio is finished with a Fishman Sonitone pickup for easy studio quality plug and play anywhere.
- Sitka spruce top, rosewood back and sides
- Mahogany neck, 20-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Grover Rotomatic tuners with kidney buttons, Fishman Sonitone undersaddle pickup
Plug in and play anywhere with a Gibson Hummingbird. Order today.
- Body shape: Hummingbird
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Rosewood
- Binding: Multi-ply top, single-ply back
- Neck shape: Advanced Response
- Nut width: 1.725"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlay: Mother-of-pearl parallelograms
- Preamp/pickup: Fishman Sonitone undersaddle pickup
- Controls: Volume and tone controls
- Bridge: Traditional belly up
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatic with kidney buttons
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.